Interaktive Oplevelser ApS designs and produces interactive experiences, making meaningful interpretation with best user experience, best accessibility, and super robust solutions.
We make interactive experiences!
Consultancy, Exhibition Design, Interactive Experiences Design, AV Production and more…
Experts in making Robust & Accessible solutions.
We have 25+ years professional experience in designing and producing complete interactive experiences, making meaningful interpretation and user experiences; from concept design, through full production mangement to final implementation and quality assurance, always ensuring the best user experience, best interpretation and best accessibility; robust solutions on budget and on time.
Director and interactive experiences designer Ludvig Lohse has worked for 50+ museums; and has been employed as:
- MMEx, Center for Digital Interpretation in Museums. Interactive Experiences Consultant and Project Manager. A non-biased membership organisation for all non-profit museums and cultural institutions in Denmark.
- Imperial War Museums, London, Manchester and Cambridge. Interactive Experiences & Productions Manager. Teams Leader responsible for creative and technical teams (10 staff), overseeing all digital interpretation from conception through design and production to final implementation and maintenance.
- Natural History Museum, London. Gallery Multimedia Manager. Team Leader responsible for all gallery interactive (‘digital’) interpretation, design and implementation from concept to final product and maintenance.
- University of Cambridge. Research Associate. Practice-based interactive narrative researcher and toolkit designer (inventor of patents). University Tutor and Student Supervisor.
- National Film and TV School of England & Sony Computer Entertainment Europe (SCEE). Post-graduate degree (Screen Arts and Sciences) in Film Editing. United International Pictures scholar. Employed as Practice-based Associate Researcher in cinematic language in computer games at Createc and Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.
We have worked for (no particular order):
- Museum Ovartaci
- Museum Salling / Fur Museum
- Museum Østsjælland / Geomuseum Faxe
- Natural History Museum, Aarhus
- Øhavsmuseet, Faaborg
- Industry Museum of Denmark
- Vorupør Museum
- Bunkermuseum Hanstholm
- Museum Thy
- Kolding City Archive
- Ny Viborg Museum
- Randers City Council
- Aarhus City Archive
- Mindelunden, WW2 Memorial Cemetery, Hellerup
- Holstebro Museum
- Brorfelde Observatory
- Museum of Copenhagen
- Stevns Klint UNESCO World Heritage Visitor Center
- REGAN Vest, Government Nuclear Bunker, The Historical Museum of Northern Jutland
- The Great Tower, Christiansø Island
- M/S Søfart / Maritime Museum of Denmark
- KØN Gender Museum Denmark
- Stranding Museum St George, Thorsminde
- Jacob A. Riis Museum, Ribe
- Museum Mors
- Museum Silkeborg, Blicheregnen
- Paper Museum Denmark
- Silkeborg Museum
- Museum Østjylland, Randers
- Museum Østjylland, Grenaa
- Imperial War Museum, London
- IWM North, Manchester
- Duxford Air Museum, Cambridgeshire
- Churchill War Rooms, London
- HMS Belfast, London, London
- Natural History Museum, Tring
- Natural History Museum, London
- NHM Touring exhibitions in UK, Ireland, France and Turkey.
- Tate Modern, London
- Norwegian Film School, Norway
- Ulster University, Northern Ireland
- British Telecom R&D, UK
- Interactive Institute, Malmö, Sweden
- Holland & Holland
- Corpus Christi College, Cambridge
- Sony Computer Entertainment Europe, Cambridge
- University of Cambridge
- MTV, Copenhagen
- Minerva Film, Copenhagen
- DR, National TV, Denmark
- TV2, National TV, Denmark
- Danish Film Institute, Denmark
- …and more