Interactive Experiences Designer & AV Producer
UX & Interaction Designer. Accessibility Consultant
Ludvig Lohse designs and produces interactive experiences, making meaningful interpretation and user experiences; from concept design, through production processes to final implementation and quality assurance, always ensuring the best user experience, best interpretation and best accessibility; on budget and on time.
Ludvig has worked for 50+ museums; and has been employed at:
- Imperial War Museums, London, Manchester and Cambridge. Interactive Experiences & Productions Manager. Teams Leader responsible for creative and technical teams (10 staff), overseeing all digital interpretation from conception through design and production to final implementation and maintenance.
- Natural History Museum, London. Gallery Multimedia Manager. Team Leader responsible for all gallery interactive (‘digital’) interpretation, design and implementation from concept to final product and maintenance.
- University of Cambridge. Research Associate. Practice-based interactive narrative researcher and toolkit designer (inventor of patents). University Tutor and Student Supervisor.
- National Film and TV School of England & Sony Computer Entertainment Europe (SCEE). Post-graduate degree (Screen Arts and Sciences) in Film Editing. United International Pictures scholar. Practice-based Associate Researcher in cinematic language in computer games at Createc and SCEE.
Presently, Ludvig is Interactive Experiences Consultant and Project Manager at MMEx -Center for Digital Interpretation in Museums, a non-biased membership organisation for all non-profit museums and cultural institutions in Denmark.
Previous works include (incomplete list in no particular order):
- Natural History Museum, Aarhus, Denmark
- Øhavsmuseet, Denmark
- Industrial Museum of Denmark
- Museum Salling, Denmark
- Kolding City Archive, Denmark
- Viborg Museum, Denmark
- Randers City Council, Denmark
- Aarhus City Archive, Denmark
- Mindelunden, WW2 Memorial Cemetery, Denmark
- Holstebro Museum, Denmark
- Brorfelde Observatory, Denmark
- Museum of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Stevns Klint UNESCO World Heritage Visitor Center, Denmark
- REGAN Vest, Government Nuclear Bunker, The Historical Museum of Northern Jutland, Denmark
- The Great Tower, Christiansø, Denmark
- Maritime Museum of Denmark
- Gender Museum Denmark, Aarhus, Denmark
- Stranding Museum St George, Denmark
- Jacob A. Riis Museum, Denmark
- Museum Mors, Denmark
- Museum Silkeborg, Blicheregnen, Denmark
- Paper Museum, Denmark
- Silkeborg Museum, Denmark
- Museum Østjylland, Randers, Denmark
- Museum Østjylland, Grenaa, Denmark
- Imperial War Museum, UK
- IWM North, Manchester, UK
- Duxford Air Museum, UK
- Churchill War Rooms, UK
- HMS Belfast, London, UK
- Natural History Museum, Tring, UK
- Natural History Museum, London, UK
- NHM Touring exhibitions in UK, Ireland, France and Turkey.
- Tate Modern, London, UK
- Norwegian Film School, Norway
- Ulster University, Northern Ireland
- British Telecom R&D, UK
- Interactive Institute, Malmö, Sweden
- Corpus Christi College, Cambridge, UK
- Sony Computer Entertainment Europe, Cambridge, UK
- University of Cambridge, UK
- MTV, Copenhagen, Denmark,
- Minerva Film, Copenhagen, Denmark
- DR, National TV, Denmark
- TV2, National TV, Denmark
- Danish Film Institute, Denmark
- …and more