Interaktive Oplevelser ApS designs and produces interactive experiences, making meaningful interpretation with best user experience, best accessibility, and the best robust solutions.
Director Ludvig Lohse
Interactive Experiences Designer & AV Producer
UX & Interaction Designer. Accessibility Consultant
Ludvig Lohse has 25 years professional experience in designing and producing interactive experiences, making meaningful interpretation and user experiences; from concept design, through full production mangement to final implementation and quality assurance, always ensuring the best user experience, best interpretation and best accessibility; on budget and on time.
Ludvig has worked for 50+ museums; and has been employed at:
- MMEx, Center for Digital Interpretation in Museums. Interactive Experiences Consultant and Project Manager. A non-biased membership organisation for all non-profit museums and cultural institutions in Denmark.
- Imperial War Museums, London, Manchester and Cambridge. Interactive Experiences & Productions Manager. Teams Leader responsible for creative and technical teams (10 staff), overseeing all digital interpretation from conception through design and production to final implementation and maintenance.
- Natural History Museum, London. Gallery Multimedia Manager. Team Leader responsible for all gallery interactive (‘digital’) interpretation, design and implementation from concept to final product and maintenance.
- University of Cambridge. Research Associate. Practice-based interactive narrative researcher and toolkit designer (inventor of patents). University Tutor and Student Supervisor.
- National Film and TV School of England & Sony Computer Entertainment Europe (SCEE). Post-graduate degree (Screen Arts and Sciences) in Film Editing. United International Pictures scholar. Employed as Practice-based Associate Researcher in cinematic language in computer games at Createc and Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.
Previous works include (incomplete list in no particular order):
- Museum Salling / Fur Museum
- Museum Østsjælland / Geomuseum Faxe
- Natural History Museum, Aarhus
- Øhavsmuseet, Faaborg
- Industry Museum of Denmark
- Vorupør Museum
- Bunkermuseum Hanstholm
- Museum Thy
- Kolding City Archive
- Ny Viborg Museum
- Randers City Council
- Aarhus City Archive
- Mindelunden, WW2 Memorial Cemetery, Hellerup
- Holstebro Museum
- Brorfelde Observatory
- Museum of Copenhagen
- Stevns Klint UNESCO World Heritage Visitor Center
- REGAN Vest, Government Nuclear Bunker, The Historical Museum of Northern Jutland
- The Great Tower, Christiansø Island
- M/S Søfart / Maritime Museum of Denmark
- KØN Gender Museum Denmark
- Stranding Museum St George, Thorsminde
- Jacob A. Riis Museum, Ribe
- Museum Mors
- Museum Silkeborg, Blicheregnen
- Paper Museum Denmark
- Silkeborg Museum
- Museum Østjylland, Randers
- Museum Østjylland, Grenaa
- Imperial War Museum, London
- IWM North, Manchester
- Duxford Air Museum, Cambridgeshire
- Churchill War Rooms, London
- HMS Belfast, London, London
- Natural History Museum, Tring
- Natural History Museum, London
- NHM Touring exhibitions in UK, Ireland, France and Turkey.
- Tate Modern, London
- Norwegian Film School, Norway
- Ulster University, Northern Ireland
- British Telecom R&D, UK
- Interactive Institute, Malmö, Sweden
- Corpus Christi College, Cambridge
- Sony Computer Entertainment Europe, Cambridge
- University of Cambridge
- MTV, Copenhagen
- Minerva Film, Copenhagen
- DR, National TV, Denmark
- TV2, National TV, Denmark
- Danish Film Institute, Denmark
- …and more